What was I doing 10 years ago...
Ten years ago I was finishing up my junior year of high school. Life was fun and carefree. I was junior class president, so I was pretty busy working on the Jr. /Sr. Prom. I was also getting ready to go to Girls State. For fun on the weekends in Andalusia, we would drive back and forth from Hardee's to McDonald's with an occasional loop through the Sonic. I spent most of my time hanging out with my friends, shopping, and going to my little brothers' baseball games.
5 things on my to do list today...
- lesson plans for next week
- work on a special project
- get some addresses gathered up
- take care of my sick, sick family members
5 snacks I enjoy...
- tortilla chips with pineapple and peach salsa
- frozen strawberry popsicles
- Mike N Ikes
- Rice Krispy treats
- Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire...
- be debt free
- travel with the entire family
- buy lots and lots of new clothes
- if billions were enough, I'd fix the education system in AL
5 bad habits...
- I'm the world's biggest procrastinator. (I think I'm marrying the 2nd biggest)
- I blow too much money on clothing.
- I drink too many Diet Cokes.
- I let my hair go too long before getting it cut.
- I spend too much time in the sun.....but I love summer!!
5 places I've lived...(I've only got 2)
- I've lived in two houses on Robin Road.
- I lived at Willow Terrace in Troy.
5 jobs I've had...(Just 4 for me)
- I worked part-time at Clark Trailer during high school and college.
- I worked at The Cabbage Patch (daycare) in Troy for about 6 months.
- I was library aide at WS Harlan Elementary School
- Fourth grade teacher at Straughn Elementary School
I want to know more about...(a nice way of saying I'm tagging you)
- Leslie Parreco
- Susan Griffies
- Wendy Smith
- Suzanne Cotton
- Jana Ealum