Here are the rules: 1. Post these rules. 2. You must post 11 random things about yourself. 3. Answer the questions set for you in their post. 4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them. 6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.http://houseofmack.blogspot.com/
11 Random things about me:
V's questions for me:
- I love going to the beach...I've been daydreaming about future beach trips since Christmas.
- I love summertime because I get to have romantic lunch dates with Dave every day...even if it's just a sandwich in our living room while watching TV...I love that time together, and something about it seems special and out of the ordinary:)
- We have a tv in our bathroom, and there is nothing more relaxing to me than taking a hot bath and watching Reba or Designing Women at the end of a cold winter's day.
- I will not eat chicken unless it is boneless.
- I wish I could figure out couponing....it baffles me!?!
- My husband has been boycotting WM for months now, but it's just impossible for me to do that...it's way too convenient. ( because of me he's been eating food from there and using their products sooooo I'm not sure how he feels about the effectiveness of his boycott which by the way is over their refusal to have more than 2 registers open at a time)
- Sometimes I hit the start button on the dryer repeatedly just so I can put off folding a load of laundry at the moment.
- Pinterest makes me sometimes imagine I hadn't already gotten married or built a house....such good ideas!
- I'm worried about how many typos and errors V is going to find in this post. She is and always has been a gifted writer, and I get nervous knowing she's going to be reading this. Also, she probably won't care for #10 on this list....
- I am all for women's rights and all, but I think it's the husband's job to take care of oil/tire changes on the vehicles....my Daddy always did it for Mother and me:)
- The number 11 has become very prominent in my life in the past year. I've told some people the story, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready to share it with the blog world. I will say that I see 11 everywhere...on the clock...calendar....tv....anywhere really. It just always seems to be there reminding me of a promise..a sort of deal I have with God. When Valerie sent me a message that she had tagged me in her blog, I almost fainted when I read the rules. Thank you Lord for the blessings in my every day life!
1. Birthdays. Love them or hate them?
LOVE them....because I have a guy that knows how to do them right. I could see something or make a comment about something I like and think he's not paying me any attention, and then months later he will surprise me with it! My whole family does a great job of celebrating with me for the entire week:)
2. Get your purse/gym bag: What are the first five things you pull out?
Oh my this is embarrassing.....a can of diet coke..sunglasseses...3wallets...a dog collar....hundreds of Sonic peppermints
3.What is one meal you can make better than anyone else?
Don't know if there's an entire meal, but my family loves my Mac and Cheese, potato soup, and Bourbon mushrooms.
4. You get one wish. No restrictions other than it must be selfish (can't wish peace for the world). What is your wish?
Win the lotto!! I would give to the church and charity, help family, and finish our house and yards, and get debt free. I would still teach though:)
5. Cake or pie?
Pie! Apple pie!
6. What is your secret talent?
No one can beat me at Wii Bowling
7. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl! Rarely in bed before midnight.
8. Biggest pet peeve?
Lazy people that do not put shopping carts away...maybe....or kids that never do homework...
9. What is your favorite weird food combination?
I don't think I have a weird combo...is pineapple slices on hamburgers considered weird?? I love that!
10. Which would you choose? No social media for a year or no working out for a month. Why?
No working out for a month because I know I could accomplish that:)
11. Would you rather have no babies or eight babies?
8 babies....it would have to be better than none.
My questions for 11 friends:
- How long should you know/date someone before marriage?
- What is your favorite memory of me and you?
- What is one book that everyone must read?
- Which is better, a rainy day at home watching movies or a sunny day outside?
- What do you remember most about your childhood?
- Biggest pet peeve?
- Favorite weird food combo?
- Sonic or Dairy Queen?
- Favorite name for a boy? Girl?
- Outdoor/church/other wedding?
- Most effective diet exercise plan you've tried?
I went down my blog roll copying and pasting these addresses. I wasn't keeping a count. When I ran out of possible names to tag, I counted up this list, and it was exactly ELEVEN:)